By Brian Muñoz,Matthew Landers
Read Online or Download Anatomy and the Organization of Knowledge, 1500–1850: Volume 1 ("The Body, Gender and Culture") PDF
Similar anatomy books
Hematology and Coagulation is a transparent and easy-to-read presentation of center themes and specified case reports that illustrate the applying of hematopathology wisdom to daily sufferer care. on the way to be triumphant, in addition to to cross the yankee Board of Pathology exam, all pathology citizens should have an outstanding command of hematopathology, together with the tough subject matters of hematology and coagulation.
Because the first primer at the results of workout on human high blood pressure, results of workout on high blood pressure: From Cells to Physiological Systems provides the cutting-edge results of workout at the many attainable mechanisms underlying crucial high blood pressure in people. The ebook comprises chapters via distinctive specialists at the results of workout on physiological structures identified to be desirous about high blood pressure improvement and upkeep in addition to much less popular features of high blood pressure similar to 24-hour ambulatory blood strain profile and oxidative pressure.
This monograph provides complicated information on Fascioloides magna from all points of its study (general info, distribution, spectrum of hosts) and summarizes the most recent details on molecular constitution of informative genes which have been lately utilized in resolving taxonomy and biogeography of this veterinary vital parasite.
This publication presents a complete overview of the evolution of qualities linked to predation and predator safety for bats and all in their prey, either invertebrates (e. g. bugs) and vertebrates (e. g. frogs), within the context of co-evolution. It studies present wisdom of ways echolocation and passive listening to are utilized by bats to seek prey in entire darkness.
- Biochemical Adaptation: Mechanism and Process in Physiological Evolution
- Disordered Vertebral and Rib Morphology in Pudgy Mice: Structural Relationships to Human Congenital Scoliosis (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- Arterial Variations in Humans: Key Reference for Radiologists and Surgeons: Classifications and Frequency
- Duplex and Color Doppler Imaging of the Venous System (Medical Radiology)
- Nuclear Factor κB: Regulation and Role in Disease
- Anthony's Textbook of Anatomy & Physiology - E-Book
Extra info for Anatomy and the Organization of Knowledge, 1500–1850: Volume 1 ("The Body, Gender and Culture")